In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


Rarely did I travel with a squad or platoon with guys who didn't care for each other. This particular squad was one of the most dynamic teams I'd ever worked with. On this particular operation, we were clearing neighborhoods after insurgents had taken over the police stations in Mosul. Mortars were falling all around, but these guys stayed focused and worked together.  Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating insight into travel direction I founf something related to that here travel direction

 
At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone looking for some more business finance info?

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Hey, I like your blog, it's good. I stumbled across it just a few minutes ago. Good job!

regards,
instant health insurance quotes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home