In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Wednesday, December 21, 2005


From Buffbabe, wordsfromiraq.blogspot.com...On December 18, Nathan and I were at the mall shopping when my contractions started coming. They started at 3 minutes apart and we went straight to the hospital where Wesley was born after just an hour and a half of labor. Apparantly, I'm one of the lucky people with a condition called pre-something labor and if I have another one (which we are not planning any time soon) it will come even faster. He came at 1926 hours, weighing 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. We're home from the hospital now, just in time for Christmas and busy as can be.

 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger kbug said...

Relay my congratulations to Buffbabe, Casanova.... December babies are pretty special..... :)

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

congratulations to Buffbabe.
now the real fun begins, good luck.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HOW SWEET, I am so glad for them!! Way to go Buffbabe. Now get back on with your posting, I miss ya!!!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Wow...what a difference a year makes. When you were both celebrating Xmas together in Iraq last year, I bet neither of you really fathomed how far away you would be from there today. A baby really makes you realize how much time has passed too. Thanks for sharing the pic, I loved reading her blog along with yours...in fact, I think I found yours thru hers...;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home