In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Monday, March 07, 2005

Great Milblogger

You guys have to check this guy out. He's a great soldier and writer. My hat's off to him as he continues to blog. Enjoy... http://thisisyourwar.blogspot.com/

Also, check out calivalleygirl.blogspot.com. She has a variety of topics to enjoy. Tomorrow, after I sleep for 15 hours, I plan to write about my counseling sessions. They are going well. Thank you all for your support. I need to go splash on some Brut and run around the house wearing my cape.

4 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Casanova, that is a great blog site...I'll mark it and visit regularly. Dad will like it. I love the name, too...after all, it is our war...some people tend to forget that. Glad to hear you're doing well with your counseling...and I hope you're sleeping well now.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Hey do yourself a favor and talk with the counselor about the BRUT ok. Enjoy the sleep.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Sweetie... send me your address so I can ship you something better smelling than Brut?

And yes, what color is the cape?

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger AFSister said...

Smink-
We definately need your address to get you some new smell-good. Brut? Dude...

And if you're a really good boy and don't run around in the store I'll buy you some new Batman Underoos too.

Sweet dreams, Smink. Sweet dreams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home