In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Been awhile

Seems just like yesterday I stepped off the plane from Iraq. And it's been more than a year.

Where does the time go?

It's strange to no longer be in the service. I have sideburns, sleep in on Saturdays and don't dread formations.

To all the loyal Smink readers, I apologize for not posting in such a long while. I'm the managing editor of a couple major trade mangazine and have just been swamped. I will try to get back into the grove, though, as I miss writing about military issues.

6 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger kbug said...

welcome home, casanova, you've been sorely missed..... :)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Rhodent said...

Glad to see another post from you!

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Nice to see you back again. Congrats on the new job!

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger Kim said...

Congrats on the new job. Has it been over a year already?? My daughter is getting ready to go over there... hope you write some more soon. I've been reading you here since you started this thing...

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

thrilled to hear it. was wondering what happened to ya.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HEY there you are!!!! I was wondering where you were if you hit it in the big time yet. Missed ya even though I am late getting here. You could write about the leaves in the gutter and I think some of us would be thrilled just to know your still writing and ok, Smink.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home