In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Saturday, August 13, 2005

One year and still going

UPDATED: TYPO

It's been a year since I started this blog. It's been fun. Here's a rundown...

160 posts
200,000 hits
1,348 comments
689 emails
40 hate emails from anti-war types or extreme Islamic folks
1 naked picture emailed to me
37 emails from reporters
15 emails from literary agents and movie producers
42 comments and emails begging me to stop wearing Brut

8 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Sean Dustman said...

Happy blog birthday!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent Blog site you've provided, keep it up.
Save Time Looking For Car PriceFact and Information
Visit Car Price

 
At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A naked photo! Hope it was a babe and a good looker!

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

casanova, maybe now you believe me when I say that you've touched the lives of more people than you'll ever know......you are loved, cared about and prayed for by so many......your gift is truly a gift to all of us.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Household6 said...

Very nice email Smink! Amongst the nuts there are folks who think the world of you and other soldiers, I promise.

HH6

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

But we still love ya Smink, Just popped in sorry I have been so long. I'll go catch up. :)

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger CaliValleyGirl said...

Dude....you have had way more than 20,000 hits...way more. Where did you pull that number from?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home