In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Buffbabe turned mommy

One of my soldiers always referred to me as dad for my strict sergeant ways. You may have read her material under the pen name Buffbabe, http://wordsfromiraq.blogspot.com/.

Well, she is soon to be a mother, a dream she’s always had. I remember being on guard duty with the girl and while I was reliving old football memories, she would discuss how she can’t wait to be a mother. So if you get a chance, stop by her site and wish her well. She’s a good kid. I guess, she’s really not a kid.

5 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been to buffbabe's site many times over the past few months, Casanova, she stopped posting in March. At that time, she was looking forward to marrying her Marine, and now there's a baby on the way... sweet. You wrote about their love for each other in this blog. I'm so happy for both of them. They deserve all the happiness this world has to offer, as do you, also. But, I think you've found your happiness, too... haven't you. Give her a hug for me...... :)

 
At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just looking around some blogs and checking different templates for ideas. Good blog with a nice template. I can start my own blog on com credit en language repair site thanks to your blog. I will visit weekly by the way. Like your ideas.

 
At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post I found the same annual credit report.com

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Smink you speek, good to see ya again, cool new look!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Good to see you back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home