In Iraq for 365

About my experiences in Iraq... the frustrations, the missions and this country... and the journey home

Saturday, May 13, 2006

My girlfriend's blog

My girlfriend is a doctor of oriental medicine and now she runs a blog. If you ever wanted to know about acupuncture or different herbs, check out her site, Acupuncture News. I occasionally post something for her, but rarely. I don’t know anything about acupuncture… other than I was just told to promote her new blog or she would break up with me.

4 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Blogger OneDNP said...

Sez you, Mr. Acupuncture!

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WAY TO GO I think I like her,,,, you listen good. just stopping by!!!! I'll go check her out

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I advocate acupuncture,it helped when nothing else wood..too bad my insurance company doesnt..bastards.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger kbug said...

Hahaha...you two are such a hoot!! Nice to see that J can keep you on your toes, Casanova. I'll check out her site to save you from being disowned..... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home